CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are recruiting a Contract Support to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of a total facilities management contract in Wrexham.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to delivering an outstanding standard of FM service to our client. The Contract Support will support the Contract Manager with client engagement, business administration and finance support.
- Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Determine the nature, priority of faults based on information provided by the client.
- Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders.
- Managing the supply chain and drive them to attend within required SLA’s.
- To obtain a comprehensive understanding of the scope of the contract and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance to the contract scope and not outside of this.
- Raise and assign work orders to relevant resources.
- Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams.
- Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits, driving the engineering team to attend to all callouts within required SLA’s.
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems.
- Manage system as a key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc.
- Previous experience within the facilities management industry.
- Experience within service delivery.
- Experience within a business administration and finance support role.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven, enthusiastic and able to deal with high levels of accountability.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.