CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in Motherwell. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract.
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews, compile Contract Review pack, conduct supplier surveys on MySupplier, compile Customer Monthly Management Report and Subcontractor reviews
• Carry out site inductions and organise training for the team
• Helpdesk coverage including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of planned maintenance and reactive calls on desired system
• Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
• Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting and liaise with the client regarding payment of invoices
• Coordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
• Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
• Raise/review Purchase Orders, comprehensive spend tracking, process supplier invoices and resolve any queries whilst chasing debt to keep within contractual terms
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Weekly report submission to include WiP, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
• Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result
• Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance and reporting/management of work management system
• Log in hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
• Maintain eLogbooks and logbooks compliance
• Timesheets management, update team attendance planner, arrange agency cover and submit hours on portal
• Obtain supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
• Maintain the stationery supply and update portals as and when required
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments and have been a part of a high-performing team
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Confidential and discrete approach with calm manner, ability to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.