• Opportunity to work on our key technology client account for the world’s leading Data Centre FM Services provider.
• Parramatta (NSW) Location or Derrimut in Vic
The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business Unit/Account. Understanding, anticipating and delivering to customer needs, achieving results within quality and time constraints.
An exciting time to join a newly acquired account, considered essential services, with multiple roles across multiple locations.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
• Determine the nature, priority of faults based on information provided by the client
• Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
• Managing the supply chain, and drive engineering team and drive them to attend within required SLA’s
• Raise and assign work/purchase orders to relevant resources
• Actively identify and implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Well developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Snr Managers clients and suppliers
• Experience in a customer facing role
• CMMS experience highly regarded
• Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
• Driving license and own vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.