CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract.
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities ensuring customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
• Compile Contract Review Business Unit pack and Customer Monthly Management Report
• Liaise with the client regarding payment of invoices and Conduct supplier surveys on MySupplier
• Carry out site inductions and organise trainings for team
• Helpdesk support including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system
• Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
• Use the client designated system (REALM) to track Work Orders for each Country/Building
• Ensure all SLA’s are met to avoid KPI failure and run reports to ensure KPI targets are always met
• Chase country leads and FM’s to carry out work orders; assist with the closing of work orders (Both PPM’s and Reactives) whilst ensuring the correct evidence is attached to jobs when closed
• Assist with QBOR across the regions
• Assist with planning PPM’s in advance at the beginning of each year
• Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews
• Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
• Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
• Raise Purchase Orders, review open Purchase Orders, process supplier invoices, resolve any queries
• chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms and monitor Comprehensive spend tracking
• Always abide by policy and procedure compliance
• Weekly report submission to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates and reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope works
• Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result and Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance
• Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
• Log in hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal and Report/manage work management system
• Maintain eLogbooks, log books compliance and subcontractor reviews
• Maintain timesheets, update team attendance planner arrange agency cover and submitting hours on portal
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.