CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support (Planner/Scheduler) to join the team located in Pangbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Team in all aspects of Contract Support, will a primary focus on Planning & Scheduling, Planned Maintenance and Services Requests.
• Support productivity coordinator in all scheduling activities for all work orders
• Support the technical team raising, assigning, changing status, completing (including adding notes) WOs on
• FMP Maximo- chasing for job completion
• Prepare productivity reports, outstanding work orders report and any other FMP related reports using the FMP data extract tool to support all levels of business (ME, workplace, cleaning, catering, security, mailroom
• Liaise with helpdesk, WPMs, WPAs for job cards’ escalation, providing constant feedback
• Book meeting rooms to allow maintenance works
• Order materials and submitting PO request forms
• Help with IT issues with iPad, FMP tech app, password reset
• Assist in submitting expenses
• Consult and advised on ME calendar
• Support with presentation, signage, comms creation
• Assist with Holiday, Sickness and Overtime submission
• Carry out weekly one to one with engineers and supervisor to go over their outstanding WOs list
• Assist technical service manager, engineering service managers and all supervisors on BAU activities
• Experience in a service-related service environment
• Computer literate in MS Office Applications
• Competent in oral and written skills
• High customer service focused Sound problem solving ability
• Strong time management skills
• Self-motivated, well organised, confident manner, team-player
• Process orientated, meticulous
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.