CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support (FTC) to join the team located in Limerick.
• Assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
• Assist in the production of supporting financial information
• Maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which NMS are responsible
• Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
• Administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance
• Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing/logging of quotations, purchase orders, invoices and processing time sheets/holiday records and application billing preparation
• Undertake general office duties relating to the contract including correspondence/filing, minutes of meetings, material ordering, administration and Subcontractor’s administration
• Preparation of reports and documentation and update electronic records
• Production of valuations and presentation of results
• Contract renewal documentation, contract set-up (PPM / System support), contract escalation process
• Production of short-range plan information
• Cover help desk duties when required
• Undertake the training of staff as and when required
• Enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes
• Responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account
• Previous experience working in a corporate environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong customer services
• Administration skills are necessary
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.