Position Title Contract Support
Business Business Unit; National Accounts Division
Reports To National Service Manager
Hours of Work 40 Hours per week, between 8.00am and 5.00pm
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• To be the first point of contact for client calls and distribution to local teams
• To be the main conduit of information to and from a regional engineering team
• To ensure the effective planning of all tasks for the regional engineering team
• To ensure accurate completion and closure of tasks and ensure this is recorded correctly in the business systems through the main admin processes
• Proactively manage engineer workloads through business systems and ensuring all SLA and KPIs are achieved
• Ownership of all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, monthly with support from the regional Supervisor and National Service Manager
• Dispatching reactive call-outs to engineers and Sub-Contractors to attend tasks at sites and following through to completion
• Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the field engineers
• High levels of communication with the engineers, customers, Customer Service Centre, Sub Contractors and Account Managers.
• Excellent forward planning of all tasks meeting contractual targets
• Up to date completion of Task Management Systems – assigning engineers/Sub Contractors, ETA’s, WIP reasons and job completions
• Completion of all PPMs within the month and ownership of this together with the Supervisors / National Service Manager
• Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
• Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for attendance and completion on all reactive works
• Regular communication with Supervisors on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible
• Effective management of WIP. Providing the National Service Manager with information on problem jobs stuck in WIP to enable them to identify the relevant actions to bring these to completion
• Raise purchase order requests and uplifts aligned with the engineering and operational requirements of the sector
• Purchasing of equipment ensuring SLAs are met and communications on updates accurately uploaded through internal business systems and through regular communications with the client
• Manage all open Purchase orders and completion reports
• Ownership of the F&S invoice pool
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the National Service Manager
• Support the National Service manager with the building and ownership of the contract review packs
• Ensure all timesheets are accurately logged and on time in line with company requirements
• Ownership of applications and billing
• Operating in accordance to the contract support wheel
• Self motivated & able to manage own tasks/workload in accordance with the role & requirements
Education [Essential] Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
[Desirable] Education to A-Level/HNC standard would be beneficial
Training [Essential] Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups
[Desirable] Experience of using Dynamics, Concept, Maximo, CASH, Trackers
Experience [Desirable] Experience of a similar customer facing role in a medium-sized business
Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities
Aptitudes Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication. Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach. Strong organisational and communication skills Able to work systematically and use own initiative. Able to work on more than one task at any given time. Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Character Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the office. Be able to think for themselves and take ownership of a task through to completion with the ability to provide solutions to regional scheduling challenges
Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
Success Criteria Completes work within required time frame and delivers against critical cut off dates
Timely and accurate preparation of correspondence, reports and other administrative documents.
Circumstances Must be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time, and to travel on occasions to other work locations.