CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the contract in all areas of the contract support wheel.
• Provide financial administrative support & expertise to support the Finance Account Lead in management of financial information and ownership on resolution of specific issues
• Work closely with operations and commercial team to ensure the accurate and prompt P2P process, to ensure that all Vendor costs are processed within the account’s Contractual 180-day cutoff
• Support with Vendor Invoice query resolution; raise invoices to the Client for all Service line areas within your responsibility
• Create and upload to Ariba all Invoice files for UKI Finance Team submission to DB UK and maintain a Tracker of all invoices raised, consolidating for Month End Close Reporting
• Maintain attendance planner for all teams within the account including holiday and sickness records
• Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and competency records; book training for the account and maintain an up-to-date training matrix
• Support the account on and off boarding of all CBRE employees for security purposes
• Update customer escalation cards
• Organise and collate Reward and Recognition award ceremony for vendors on DB estate
• Create accurate and detailed purchase orders in a timely manner within DB Buyer and Dynamics AX
• Regularly review all works in progress. Ensure the purchase order tracker spreadsheet is kept up to date; contact the relevant persons for updates on works in progress, minimum of weekly
• Receipt all POs within your remit once complete (within 24 hours of completion confirmation); investigate and resolve any invoice issues via Invoice Pool
• Review all works that have been receipted and not yet invoiced; ensure all queries are resolved within 180 days of completion liaising with all necessary internal and external customers until resolved
• Review and submit completed reports when requested – this includes Invoice Pool, Receipting (WIP), Receipted and not yet invoiced, rejected invoices, OPO and Overtime
• Attend meetings when required and share best practice
• Communicate effectively and build/ maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers; answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
• Ensure that there is a clear and auditable trail for all role responsibilities – this includes paper and electronic records, system and data entry; arrange for records to be archived securely when required
• Actively identify/implement innovations across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet the client’s expectations
• Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams, always demonstrate the CBRE, QHSE and customers expected behaviours
• Support internal and external clients with any ad-hoc administrative task when requested or confirmed applicable by your line manager
• A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
• Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills
• Self-motivated and systematic; results/ task orientated with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Reliable and committed with confidential and discrete approach
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.