CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support (12 Month FTC) to join our Data Centre Solutions team located in Chessington. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized.
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Site inductions
- Helpdesk: including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system.
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS.
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews.
- Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Raising and reviewing Purchase Orders
- Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
- Conducting subcontractor reviews
- Process timesheets
- Organising training for the team
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
Experience & Skills required
Highly computer literate
IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service.
Effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
Self-motivated and ambitious
Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Commitment to continuous improvement
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
Confidential and discrete approach
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment