CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support - Buyer to join the team located in Macclesfield. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive administrative services to the client and the contract with liaison with suppliers and the CBRE Operational teams as appropriate.
- Highly computer literate
- IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
- Capable of working in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills and experience.
- Knowledge of, and experience of working with, the Life Science Industry supplier base including analytical instrument OEM’s, service providers and consumable vendors is preferable.
- Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service.
- Effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels.
- Results/Task oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
- Confidential and discrete approach
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.