CBRE Global Workplace Solutions ‘Local Facilities Management’ is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a Company that prides ourselves on offering an excellent service and are growing at around 20% year-on-year. We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Contract Performance Manager to join our UK Services division based in Swansea.
Purpose of The Job
• To support the operational functions of CBRE with particular emphasis on the minimisation of Contractual risks and penalties and contribution to the long-term profitable growth of the Contract through application and adherence to the Contract.
• To deliver robust Contractual and commercial processes, advising and developing processes to drive contractual compliance and adherence to KPI’s and SLA’s.
• To act as the ‘specialist’ in respect of contractual commercial issues including:
Contract terms and conditions; SLA’s and KPI’s Operational Performance issues.
• To be the educator of the operational team in respect of the contractual commercial risk and performance targets giving guidance, advice and/or taking the lead where required.
• Ensuring commercial elements of contracts are implemented by the Operational Team, including uplifts, change control, comprehensive repair and over threshold fund control, SLA/KPI’s, etc.
• Maintaining profit margins through proper adherence to contractual terms.
• Review all audit results and provide mitigation against recorded NC’s.
• Provide input to key contract processes such as FMR, LCR, Critical Spares etc. to ensure that PMS is fully considered.
• Building key customer contacts to strengthen CBRE’s position in the development of long-term customer relationships.
• Monitoring adherence to Procedures through monthly Reviews.
• Respond to any claims of unavailability.
• Own the PMS process to deliver a reduction/avoidance of financial penalties.
• Ensure Supplier engagement satisfies CBRE’s obligations and PMS failings are back to back with them.
• Accountable to the Account Manager and the Divisional Commercial Manager.