London , United Kingdom
Date published: 24-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a company that pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and creating strong partnerships with our clients.
Our Faculties Management division are currently recruiting a Contract Manager to deliver total facilities management services across a property portfolio in Central London.
Reporting to an Area General Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered to our client through effective leadership of an on-site team. The Contract Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, environmental, projects, budgetary costs and customer service standards.
• To be responsible for both strategic and operational management of hard and soft FM services.
• Full P&L responsibility.
• Provide leadership and management to the on-site FM team, including a Contract Support and a team of CBRE engineers.
• Act as first point of contact for all facilities management queries on site, and deal with these in an efficient and timely manner.
• To build and maintain excellent client relationships.
• Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained on site.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of extra works and projects.
• Previous operational facilities management experience.
• A formal mechanical or electrical engineering qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and statutory compliance, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
• Strong commercial acumen.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.