Leadership opportunity within fully integrated data centres set for growth
Work within the GWS DCS business focused on Data Centre Solutions
Overseeing Services at the Norwest and Burwood sites.
The purpose of this role is to manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Manage, motivate and develop a team, with a focus on day to day management of the Data Centre Critical Infrastructure.
• Develop & maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure a positive customer experience
• Leading with a customer focus across all operational activities and working towards strong & effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Manage and deliver repairs & minor works projects within the Data Centre
• Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for and other projects
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
• Managerial experience at Facility Manager or Contract Manager within a critical environment.
• ICT and/or electrical engineering background
• Strong commercial understanding with the capability to grow our scope / services
• Experience with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Control Measures.
• Prior operations management experience including team management, work scheduling, and performance reviews
• Experience of managing escalation and emergency issues.
• Experience in vendor and supply chain management, ability to manage and monitor progress to ensure objectives are achieved for outsourced support and projects.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.