Fast paced growing client account
Access to learning platforms and development
Flexible on location - Sydney or Melbourne
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Coordinate the work order and Administrative tasks for all on-site activities of technicians/engineers, and suppliers.
- Managing and raising work orders (WO) and Access requests for repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Updating the 52 Week Plans, and continually reviewing asset management/maintenance plans
- Continually refining the CMMS system data/information including maintenance performed, uploading of service reports, faults/RCA, updating of asset information.
- Managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and WO processes.
- Maintaining staff rosters, keeping overtime and backfill records.
- Ensure accuracy and a high quality of all data entered in to applicable system(s).
- CMMS Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule data entry, coordination & Customer follow-up of Change Management approval.
- Preparing and controlling documentation for internal and external audits.
- Support the contract facility manager and senior engineer in managing all contractual paperwork and compliance documentation.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess to be successful;
- Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Proven track record in operations, maintenance, and engineering support roles
- Experience in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems like Maximo, Si7, Tririga, and Archibus etc
- Strong communications and passionate about a service environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you.