Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We have an opportunity for a Condominium Manager to be responsible for the property management of a residential account. The primary focus of this busy role is on service quality to the residential occupants, ensuring efficient maintenance and management of the Condominium. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes, and
- M & E plant and equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations of upgrading standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facades.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with residents and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations. Constantly check the entire development to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
- Prepare minutes of all meetings, vet and submit recommendations where appropriate .
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar role within Property Management, within the residential market.
- Display strong leadership quantities
- Strong attention to detail, and a responsive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Flexibility to work alternative half-day Saturdays.
- Degree / Diploma in a property related field advantageous