Condo Manager (Farrer Road)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
To ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Condominium.
Duties of the above includes, inter alia, the following tasks:
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Conduct regular operation meetings with site team to ensure proper communication and synergy within the team.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes, and M & E plant and equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Provide oversight to defect rectification works to be conducted by Developer/ Main Contractor
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations of upgrading standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with residents/ council members and responding to feedback through various platform such as messenger, email and/ or other digital platform.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, tender document, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on residents’ renovation permits.
- Preparation and conducting of Sub-Committee Meeting, Council Meeting and General Meeting.
- Prepare/ vet minutes of all meetings.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree in a property related field.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Property Management, within the residential market.
- Strong attention to detail, and a responsive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and to lead a team.
- Flexibility to work on Sundays/ Public Holidays when required.