Be the face and the heart of a a luxurious commercial building
Deliver a dynamic guest experience for tenants and external visitors
Premium asset, Adelaide CBD
There is now an exciting opportunity to join the CBRE Host team, as Concierge, in a premium grade commercial office in central Adelaide.
The successful candidate will thrive in a front-of-house environment, acting as the first point of contact for a major tenant’s visitors. Representing both the tenants and property owner, the successful candidate will possess the art of face-to-face communication, on-the-spot troubleshooting, and forming an energetic and warm atmosphere.
A typical day would include:
- Warmly welcoming all staff and visitors, setting the tone for the lobby experience and ambience.
- Manage the Concierge service-request portal, responding to all service requests in a timely manner.
- Managing the Visitor Management sign-in system, providing technical assistance where required.
- Provide information and support to customers and visitors regarding amenities, transport and places of interest within the building vicinity.
- Proactively finding opportunities to provide a high-calibre, positive and friendly service for guests.
- Reporting on lobby operations and service-offering, providing recommendations on process improvements and product ideas.
- Advocating for special events and initiatives that guests are attending.
- Reporting on insights learnt ‘on the ground’ and all guest services related matters to the wider management team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in Airline, Hospitality, Corporate Concierge, a Serviced office, Co-working space or 5-star hotel environment
- Natural with meeting and engaging a wide range of people; and able to form genuine rapport and meaningful relationships
- Immaculate personal presentation and high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work calmly under pressure
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience.
- Experience with Visitor Management Systems would be highly regarded
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.