• Stand alone role well suited to someone comfortable working on site autonomously
• Join a world-wide commercial real estate company
• Parramatta client location part of our GWS business
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience in a security/ concierge/ reception role.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Capacity to work on site alone and manage the space
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude on client site
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs; maintain accurate records/database in accordance to this activity
• Undertake monthly audits on card holders and assist and action findings accordingly.
• Provide monthly reports as required and requested by team leader and global security
• Provide excellent and prompt customer service; including team shared mailbox management.
• Scheduling appointments/meeting rooms/taxis as requested
• Ensure reception is always professionally presented and clean
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced high-volume security/reception role
• Strong customer service focus and willing to go the extra mile
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.