Premium Commercial Asset
Provide high level concierge and tenant liaison services
Perth CBD Location
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive, outgoing and switched on individual to be responsible for Concierge and tenant liaison duties for a premier site based in the Perth CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager of the building, you will provide both tenants and clients with excellent customer service at all times.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Greet and assist visitors and guests; acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff
- Liaising with the tenants on all tenancy, maintenance requests and access issues for the building facilities
- Work with the facilities team to deliver an exceptional customer experience when solving tenant problems;
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Assist with marketing duties as required and promote a range of concierge services.
- Sorting and distribution incoming/outgoing mail, newspapers, packages and correspondence
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Corporate Facilities environment along with excellent customer service focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work calmly under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.