- Deliver a dynamic guest experience for building visitors
- Contribute to community-creation, ambience and atmosphere in a premium space
- Be empowered to surprise and delight your customers
- 3 month contract located in North Sydney
There is now an exciting opportunity to join the CBRE Host team, as Concierge – Guest Services, in an ultra-high-end commercial tower in North Sydney (PCA premium-grade). The successful candidate will thrive in a front-of-house environment, acting as the first point of contact for a major tenant’s visitors. Representing both the tenant (a global technology powerhouse) and property owner, the successful candidate will possess the art of face-to-face communication, on-the-spot troubleshooting, and forming an energetic and warm atmosphere.
A typical day would include:
- Warmly welcoming all visitors, setting the tone for the lobby experience and ambience.
- Managing the Visitor Management sign-in system, providing technical assistance where required.
- Proactively finding opportunities to provide a high-calibre, positive and friendly service for guests.
- Advocating for special events and initiatives that guests are attending.
- Reporting back to Head Concierge and wider team, regarding all guest services related matters.
- Providing building and neighbourhood advice to guests.
We’d love to see demonstrated experience in a front-of-house capacity, whether it be from a corporate, events or hospitality environment. We don’t want to be prescriptive on what you’ve done, but we would like to see some evidence that you’re:
Can we inspire you to join us?CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.We look forward to hearing from you.
- Natural with meeting and engaging a wide range of people
- Confident, warm and enthusiastic communicator
- Able to create a positive and energetic atmosphere
- Possess genuine passion for serving others and eagerness to curate community
- Diligent with following processes and closing-the-loop on requests
- An appetite for technology and willingness to learn new systems
- Able to respond to a range of inquiries or complaints