• Data Centre Opportunity (GWS)
• Huntingwood, NSW Location
The CMMS Operator is responsible for supporting the energy, asset management, maintenance, and documentation of Data Centre operations to ensure site(s) run efficiently. They ensure effective, and efficient utilization of the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) enabling execution of processes and procedures for the uptime of the site, correct allocation of work orders to contractors and self-delivery technicians. Enable management information systems (MIS) and reporting.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Coordinate the work order and Administrative tasks for all on-site activities of technicians/engineers, and suppliers.
• Managing and raising work orders (WO) and Access requests for repairs and maintenance tasks.
• Updating the 52 Week Plans, and continually reviewing asset management/maintenance plans
• Continually refining the CMMS system data/information including maintenance performed, uploading of service reports, faults/RCA, updating of asset information.
• Managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and WO processes.
• Maintaining staff rosters, keeping overtime and backfill records.
• Support other sites during peak periods/as required
• Ensure accuracy and a high quality of all data entered in to applicable system(s).
• CMMS Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule data entry, coordination & Customer follow-up of Change Management approval.
• Preparing and controlling documentation for internal and external audits.
• Support the contract facility manager and senior engineer in managing all contractual paperwork and compliance documentation.
• Sourcing relevant data to support completion of monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Ad hock reporting as required by the customer.
• Ensures compliance with, local, state and federal regulatory requirements including environmental, building, fire, health & safety.
• Actively promote a safe working environment and culture.
• Report all safety concerns, hazards, near misses and incidents.
• Assisting the critical facility manager and/or Data Centre Manager with site administration tasks.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
• Proven track record in a data centre operations, maintenance, and engineering supporting Tier 3 or greater critical facilities operations role which has included responsibility for product, culture, people and business growth
• Proven track record of operating in a management role
• Dealing with a range of people from junior to senior level including site employees, suppliers and customers
• Worked within a matrix organisation
• Experience in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems like Maximo, Si7, Tririga, and Archibus etc
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.