Lead person on site with reference to Compliance defined by the contract within the commercial model.
Prepare and present contractual compliance reports to the client and key stake holders.
Management of water compliance on site including directly employed staff and subcontracted services to HTM04 and ACOPL8.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager who will exhibit the following essential technical competencies for the role:
• Have an overarching understanding of HTM’s and HBN’s
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
• An understanding/experience of hard FM in Healthcare environment
• Ability to populate contractual monthly reports and present to key stake holders
• Management experience
• IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word and Excel
• 3 years' management experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain
• 3 years’ experience of successful process management
• HTM04 RP Water
The following technical competencies are desirable for the successful Operations Manager:
• Proven track record in successful people management
• Valid formal Health and Safety Qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH)
• Experience in successfully working in a pressured and stressful environment
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in Facilities Management
• Operational understanding of facilities maintenance and building services within a client focused environment
• The ideal Compliance Manager will be an inspirational role model, motivating and empowering the workforce, enthusing people to be more pro-active, deal with people consistently and develop and maintain good working relationships.
• A successful Operations Manager will gain respect and show respect for others, demonstrate creditability by communicating confidently, clearly and with knowledge, mediate between parties and use questioning and listening to challenge understanding.
• He or she should make balanced, informed decisions taking into account the impact of the decision on other areas. Negotiates best possible outcome.
• The Operations Manager will challenge existing attitudes and status quo, think beyond the scope of the contract and consider long-term implications, demonstrate understanding of the contract strategy and develop clear operational plans.
• They should be able to interpret complex numerical and financial data, foresee, identify and resolve problems, use constructive discussions to sell solutions and defend positions.
Key Result Areas:
1. Programme Management
• Assist in the Management of the Hard services planned maintenance contract delivery
• Assist in the Management of the Hard Services reactive maintenance contract delivery
• Ensure best value management techniques within contract
• Contribute to the Development of contract delivery strategy, providing demonstrable operational benefits.
• To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
• To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
• To attend and present at stakeholder meetings both internal and external (EMAG/AMAG Meeting, Client Review, Client Meeting, CBRE Managers Meetings, WSG Meetings).
• Development of relations and collaboration with client management teams to ensure delivery of contract
• Liaison with the Contract supervisor to ensure services are being delivered
3. Employee Management
• Responsibility for management of the CBRE team, including recruitment, selection, training/development of staff and succession planning.
4. Supply Chain
• Management of supply chain partners.
5. Continuous Improvement
• Lead Member of the Continuous Improvement Team
• Ensure application of Continuous Improvement Techniques.
6. Performance Management
• Responsible for contract performance.
• Responsible for performance reporting against contractual performance indicators and awareness of recovery system.
• Ensure accurate information is available to the Client Team and CBRE.
7. Risk Management
• Responsible for risk management delivery.