At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Compliance Officer in our Hong Kong or Shenzhen office who will be responsible for managing the full range of matters related to compliance, governance, risk, investigations, and compliance training.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Establishing and monitoring the regulatory compliance program, e.g. Anti-corruption, Anti-money Laundering, Personal Data Protection, Document Retention etc.;
- Leading and conducting periodic Anti-Corruption Monitoring Activities;
- Verifying the Proper Completion of the FCPA Certification Quarterly;
- Executing periodic compliance audit program;
- Initiating and driving Compliance Review Board meetings with local management team;
- Initiating and supporting policy developments and enhancement;
- Keeping key stakeholders updated on regulatory requirements or changes and ensure compliance;
- Preparing monthly Compliance Reporting;
- Promoting compliance culture and risk awareness across different levels of staff and to promote an open environment for raising concerns.
2. Risk Identification, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Providing strategic and tactical advice to business units on a broad range of risks that are or may affect the company, and monitoring the process in managing risk mitigation plans;
- Driving the Annual Risk Assessment program and policies
- Leading and managing investigations in accordance with the Company’s Investigations Policy;
- Writing investigation reports, providing guidance to stakeholders in regard to follow-up actions, and monitoring the closure of follow-up actions.
4. Merger and Acquisition (M&A)
- Managing Compliance Due Diligence for M&A activities;
- Managing post-acquisition compliance integration activities including, but not limited to, training, policies and procedures, and relevant monitoring programs.
5. Training and Education
- Conducting new employee orientation trainings on the Company’s Standards of Business Conduct, Anti-Corruption and other compliance related topics;
- Preparing relevant trainings materials as required;
- Developing an annual compliance training calendar in line with Annual Compliance Risk Profile;
Partnering with business leaders to ensure timely completion of the compliance training by all employees in China.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who would like to join our highly productive team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.