CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Compensation Analyst to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be supporting the Compensation team in key activities and processes, as well as providing compensation support and advice to the GWS EMEA HR team in more than 30 European countries, such as the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany, etc.
• Support the Compensation Team with the execution of compensation processes and initiatives for GWS EMEA
• Support with the participation in annual salary surveys
• Support with the set up and execution of the annual salary review process
• Provides analytical support for internal and external salary and total reward benchmarks
• Support with the gender pay gap reporting
• Drive data integrity of all compensation data in myHR to ensure it is fit for purpose to support key projects and processes
• Ideally possesses HR Information System expertise (PeopleSoft preferred) to support in the implementation of key compensation and benefits data in the HR Management System
• Support field HR in the application and usage of C&B policies, procedures and standards
• Support with ad hoc reporting and projects
• Strive for consistent and accurate implementation of compensation programmes
• Support in the implementation of key compensation and benefits data in the HRMS
• Run regular internal compensation and total reward analysis & shares recommendations
• Run regular data integrity & compliance audits
• Support implementation & administration of incentive schemes for GWS EMEA
• Maintain in depth knowledge of all compensation components & benefit schemes for assigned countries
• Make recommendations for improved market competitiveness, ensures all relevant documents are administered in due time, accurate and in compliance with local laws and regulations
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
• Degree in Business Administration, HR or other relevant subject or equivalent work experience
• Ideally experience of working in a compensation and rewards function, preferably with multi-national focus
• Strong analytical and numerical ability
• Expertise in Microsoft applications, such as Excel and Word
• Ability to communicate effectively with fluency in English and develop strong working relationships
• Ability to multi-task within a demanding and fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Other European language (desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.