Create an inspiring and innovative work environment
Engage with customers to create a collaborative and inclusive building community
Portfolio of Commercial Assets in Adelaide CBD
We are looking for an innovative and engaging individual to join the team and take on the role of Community Manager for an allocated portfolio of commercial buildings.
You will be responsible for helping to create, grow and enhance community; and to provide a consistent and exceptional experience for our Tenant Customers.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Develop and implement communication and content plans for tenant customers for a dedicated portfolio of assets
- Plan and execute building community events, promotions and engagement activities that encourages participation and community growth
- Manage the community portal, creating content and sharing operational and community updates (including news, surveys and event tiles) for the building app
- Manage and collaborate with creative agencies and designers for communication materials and customer events.
- Manage event calendar and generate post-event analysis to draw insights and learnings and improve efficiencies for community engagement.
- Attend key-customer meetings, tracking minutes and actioning requests
- Track and report on engagement within the building community, captured through the building app
- Build a network of local providers and promote a huge range of Concierge and Building services and maintain a strong understanding of building activities including tenant changes, new retailers, and changes within the building operations.
- Effectively manage project budgets and manage supplier relationships
- Ensure a bespoke customer experience is delivered across every aspect of the customer journey.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary Qualifications within Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge and application of communications and marketing strategies within the commercial property industry
- Impeccable standards of professionalism and a commitment to guest service
- A clear and confident communication style, and the ability to build robust relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
- The capacity to work autonomously to deliver results, and work across multiple project simultaneously
- Activation or event delivery experience highly valued – you don’t need an events background, but we’d like you to be able to demonstrate transferable skills in this space
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.