CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting Communications Manager, Projects to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full complement of the Project Management (PJM) Communication function working directly with the Global PJM Communication Lead and EMEA PJM Leadership spanning PJM Enterprise, Local and Advisory groups - managing and delivering the communication strategy working with key leaders/stakeholders to translate messages into compelling employee and client engagement, messages and content.
• Provide guidance on key message development in-line with CBRE/GWS vision, culture and strategies, as well as national/local PJM business/people priorities
• Work with PJM subject matter experts and PJM leaders to gather information and assist with the creation of various comms collaterals and content such as but not limited to, press releases, big win memos, new hires announcements and other tailored communications for target audiences e.g. PJM America’s monthly newsletter, LMA leadership press opportunities, local market new channels, etc
• Own the day to day management and ongoing update of the PJM EMEA editorial calendar and relevant distributions lists - proofread, putting into template and manage distribution where required across national, customized and wider CBRE communications and channels; partner with Advisory/GWS Marketing to share on appropriate PJM social handles e.g. Twitter & LinkedIn
• Manage ongoing updates to relevant Intranet pages with the latest PJM content/contacts as applicable; similarly, co-ordinate with relevant corporate teams to ensure the ongoing accuracy of contact and business information on relevant cbre.com pages
• Partner with the Global PJM Communications Lead to develop a consistent brand for the PJM platform that is recognizable to all stakeholders and create strategies to leverage this brand to improve team communications
• Support development and delivery of internal employee engagement events and related messaging
• Support the development and roll-out of engaging, integrated multi-channel corporate/wider Advisory/GWS campaigns in line with an annual occupier research program; maximizing opportunity to align and brand in line with the GWS Institute program and Advisory equivalents; cascading outputs regionally/locally to internal & external audiences
• Develop and own the implementation of the EMEA PJM Communications plan spanning PJM Enterprise, Local and Advisory groups, covering external communications, media relations, and ad hoc special projects
• Support media outreach and public relations, including management of information outflow, partnering with Corporate Communication to increase global SOV; help with writing, editing and dissemination of press releases, articles, blogs, videos, and other materials
• Support the application for industry/account/special awards, partnering with the business to develop award strategy, written submissions and related communications
• Support the development of external account/client events and related messaging in partnership with global/regional/local Corporate and Advisory/GWS Marketing
• Partner with global/regional/local Corporate and Advisory/GWS Marketing and Communications resources on special projects, corporate initiatives ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and communication and creative standards
• Own the quarterly tracking and production of quantitative/qualitative reports that share insights to ongoing internal/external communication activities etc. i.e. open rates/CTR/page views/shares/likes/view etc
• Ensure the PJM Global Communications Lead is kept informed and involved (as necessary) with initiatives, maximizing opportunities to leverage global best practice and approaches
• Demonstrated ability in delivering results – requires skills of a hands-on communications specialist, with strategic insight
• Demonstrated experience in a broad communications and marketing role in advertising, property, financial or professional services
• Strong writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications, creative writing
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, strong project management skills and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Resourceful self-starter with sound decision-making capabilities, demonstrating an ability to create persuasive and compelling recommendations
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization with excellent presentation skills
• Creative thinker with ability to implement global/regional process across diverse markets
• Digitally savvy and an advocate of digital marketing techniques
• Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages –Word, Excel and Outlook. Adobe Create Suite an advantage, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
• A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. marketing, communication, public relation, economics or commerce (experience in property industry an advantage) or Professional Marketing Accreditation e.g. CIM/CMMP
• 6 years+ experience in communications or marketing management in a service-related industry
• Presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.