Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 11-Dec-2019
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Communications Lead who will work closely with our Client's Corporate Real Estate team to support the delivery of successful communications services internally and externally.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Leading all Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Communications
- Monitoring and Monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, bi-annual communications
- Planning and executing all CRE communications, and coming up with creative ideas and channels on communications while adhering to the Bank’s standards and policies
- Drafting the communication pieces, seeking approvals, submitting stories, producing / publishing the communication pieces using the Bank’s templates
- Consolidating content from countries and functional leads, copywriting, and editing the communication pieces for publication
- Supporting CRE events in their planning and execution stages
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- 5 years of relevant experience in communication management preferably in a large corporate environment
- Excellent writing skills and ability to edit existing copy, ability to write for multiple platforms, digital and traditional
- Innovative thinking especially well versed with digital media