CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Communications Coordinator (GWS - Local & Data Centre Solutions) to join the located in London. The Communications Coordinator will be responsible for directing and implementing communication projects as well as providing administrative support to the global GWS | Local & DCS Communications team across EMEA, Americas and APAC. They will support the Global and Regional Communications leads in executing the Global GWS | Local & DCS communications strategies by executing internal/external tactics identified in Global/Regional GWS | Local communications plans.
• Coordinating content development by organizing meetings, gathering existing collateral, interviewing SMEs within the organization, conducting research and other tactics as needed
• Drafting and reviewing communications materials as directed by global/regional Comms leads including but is not limited to, leadership/functional/business announcements, press releases, intranet articles and newsletters
• Owning the production of monthly/quarterly/ad hoc internal/external comms and employee engagement activity analytics and reporting for GWS | Local at the direction of global/regional comms leads, inclusive of the employee Intranet, Campaign Logic, PoliteMail, etc
• Owning the development and ongoing maintenance of global/regional distribution lists across GWS | Local & DCS geographies and business segments
• Assisting with ongoing updates to relevant GWS | Local & DCS Intranet pages with the latest GWS | Local & DCS content/contacts as applicable; similarly, co-ordinate with relevant Corporate/Marketing teams to ensure the ongoing accuracy of contact and business information on relevant cbre.com pages
• Assisting with the maintenance of a brand database/library, including archiving standard communications collateral
• Supporting the global/regional GWS | Local & DCS Communications Leads in the execution of consistent branding and messaging for the GWS | Local & DCS business;
• Supporting the development and delivery of internal employee engagement events
• Partnering with the global/regional/local Corporate and GWS Marketing teams to support external activities and events such as the annual occupier research program and GWS Institute as needed and directed by Global Comms Lead
• Support the application for industry/account awards, by drafting, editing, proofing written submissions and related communications
• Create and maintain lists and calendars for FM-related industry trade publications, events, and awards (including deadlines) and other relevant industry activities
• Support the development and execution of external client events and related messaging
• Support the global/regional/local Corporate and GWS Marketing teams on special projects, corporate initiatives ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and communication and creative standards
• Support activities for quarterly tracking and production of quantitative/qualitative reports that share insights to ongoing internal/external communication activities etc. i.e. open rates/CTR/page views/shares/likes/view etc
• Ensure the GWS | Local & DCS Global Communications Lead is kept informed and involved (as necessary) with initiatives, maximizing opportunities to leverage global best practice and approaches
• Experience writing, editing and proofreading written material for an executive level audience
• Solid knowledge of technology with the ability to produce reports, use advanced PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Adobe Create Suite an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to self-start and own designated projects/tasks with little oversight
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, strong project management skills and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Resourceful creative thinker with sound decision-making skills and an ability to clearly communicate ideas across all levels of the organization
• Digitally savvy, including familiarity with social media platforms
• Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Outlook
• A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. marketing, communication, public relation, economics or commerce (experience in property industry an advantage) or Professional Marketing Accreditation e.g. CIM/CMMP
• 3 years+ experience in communications or marketing management in a service-related industry
• Presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.