Commercial Finance Lead, Loyang Area
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 31-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide a comprehensive financial and administrative service. Provide support and training to the contract support team. Support with month end and client reporting.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard encouraging best practice. Able to understand and influence the Contract/Area profit report. Provide knowledge and understanding to coach and support others with less experience.
- Performing Dynamics Processes such as raising purchase orders, Billing, Posting Invoices, invoice registration etc
- Maintaining contract KPI spreadsheet & analysis and overall BU KPIs ( WIP/DEBT/OPO)
- Raising proper process paperwork and documentations, governing this across the business unit
- Ensuring that housekeeping across APAC systems is kept to high standards
- Ensuring and driving uniformed contract information across portfolio
- Adhoc month end review i.e. dimensional mismatch, overheads, WIP, Contract P & L reports
- Weekly debt call and updates issued internally/externally
- Month end close - prepare journals, reconcile and assist with month end general tasks
- Annual Budget and monthly forecasting
- Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints.
- Ability to actively drive improvement. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through motivation and winning commitment from them. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
- Organise and carry out monthly contract support meetings
- Project accounting
- Agree scope of works with client to assist with their financial, administrative and reporting requirements
- [Essential] University Degree
- [Desirable] Studying towards becoming a qualified accountant
- [Essential] Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook
- [Desirable] PowerPoint and Access.
- [Desirable] 3 years experience in a similar role with managerial experience.
- [Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software.
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Committed to customer service delivery
- Reliable and committed.
- Confidential and discrete approach.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
- Smart appearance.
- Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time.