ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive profitability on GWS client account ensuring CBRE target metrics are delivered
• Identify commercial opportunities and implement initiatives to improve EBITDA margin – unlock growth potential
• Extract full value from contract commercials by implementing value-based pricing mentality
• Complete contract reviews quarterly or as required by APAC Commercial team
• Develop DSO reduction plan and ensure working capital is optimized
BUSINESS PARTNERING & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
• Strategic partner to Alliance Director
• Develop and manage client relationships at senior level – financial and non-financial stakeholders
• Facilitating and presenting monthly/quarterly forecast and annual budget process
• Collaborate with other GWS accounts to identify synergies to optimize delivery model
• Navigate and coordinate within MATRIX organization – stakeholders across divisions, countries, service lines and global account leaders.
• Develop robust finance operating model with scalability and coverage which promotes knowledge sharing.
• Create clear succession plans and coverage across all finance roles within the GWS account
• Enhance commercial capability and talent within finance shared services and other finance team members across APAC
• Drive value-based mentality across finance leaders and FM teams across region
• Provide training and development for non-financial stakeholders in Budgeting, financial management and commercial awareness.
• Timely and accurate forecasting both for client P&L and corporate P&L
• Ensure all financial reporting is on-time and to a high standard, with variances fully explained. This includes but not limited to Flash Submissions, month-end close and reporting, business reviews, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Provide value-add reporting on portfolio including meaningful analysis business reviews.
• Expertise on navigating CBRE systems – both corporate and client
• Develop reports to support business reviews on regular and ad-hoc basis with translation of data into meaningful analysis and facilitate decision-making
• Drive reporting improvement initiatives to meet fast-changing business requirement
INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
• Performance analysis vs target with commentaries – P/L including Saving, KPI management
• Performance analysis with commentaries – DSO /TWC (including but not limited to UBR)
• Performance review – Balance sheet by account
• Performance management – monthly follow-up and drive unresolved items and actions
• Support performance improvements initiatives i.e. DSO with accounts and countries
• Drive and support continuous improvement plans
• Support ad-hoc projects i.e. benchmarking
• Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing capabilities
• Experience with reviewing contracts and translating into meaningful commentary for wider team
• Performance driven individual and team player
• Ability to lead by example, implement best practice and set the standard
• Self-motivated, reliable, pro-active and professional
• Flexibility to adapt to fast-paced environment.
• Excellent system skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP systems
• English written & spoken. Additional languages seen favourably but not essential – Mandarin
ADDITIONAL NOTES QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Proven track record as senior business partner who has influenced strategic decisions
• Proven track record to influence business with financial data and insight
• Experience of working in a matrix reporting structure and influencing culture
• Strong mentoring capabilities and ability to take team on the journey
• Demonstration of actively driving process improvement and implementing changes