Client Solutions Manager
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 7-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting to the Client Solutions Lead, The CSM will lead and drive forward the client solutions function within Enterprise Project Management across EMEA. The CSM will manage the end to end sales process, including the preparation of bid and tender documentation.
- Coordinate and drive proactive client retention and development activities.
- Develop project management solutions and write or assist in writing RFP (Requests for Proposals) responses conveying those solutions and executing proposals.
- To support and at times lead client pitches demonstrating excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Support, arrange and at times conduct client relationship management sessions and initiatives.
- Support PJM leadership with defining and executing client targeting strategies.
- Sales reporting – ensuring sales pipeline is up to date, issues monthly sales report, updated all sales records on Salesforce.
- Coordinates with all project management service lines and deep dives on subject area, geographic resources and experts able to support any new business opportunities.
- Support the team leader with leading multinational pursuits, and leading own pursuits where appropriate.
- Act as lead for complex RFP responses, organizing responsibilities matrix and due dates for all deliverables.
- Assist with pursuit generation, collaborating with other parts of the business.
- 5+ years of client development experience or more required.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Write effective, concise and compelling content while under pressure associated with deadlines.