CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Client Solutions Director
The Client Solutions team is the major Business Development channel for A & T Contracted Accounts.
The team is responsible for the creation of unique, global, data-driven real estate solutions that combine excellent technology, the best industry expertise and operational excellence to support transformational change within multinational organisations. It builds long term win/win partnerships with organisations by blending thought leadership & insight from across the business with best-practice operations and governance to provide CBRE’s clients with outsourcing solutions that drive tangible return on investment, improve portfolio performance and enhance employee engagement.
Our Client Solutions Directors are seasoned consultative sales professionals bringing best-in-class outsourcing expertise from within and outside of the Corporate Real Estate industry, ensuring that we lead from the front, challenge the norm to secure high value, profitable business.
The Client Solution Director will have responsibility for Business Development activities within a given Vertical Sector across EMEA, or globally. This will cover:
? all RFIs/RFPs
? major new business initiative
? retention activity
The Client Solutions Director will have the following responsibilities:
? Leads the end to end pursuit/new business process
• Leads and manages the entire pursuit team, across products and geographies
? Nurtures the relationship with the Client stakeholders
? Creates and evolves the win strategy: milestone measurement, strategic approach; creates ongoing opportunities for Client interaction.
• Designs and develops the Client solution
? Positively challenges the Client’s approach throughout the process
? Responsible for every aspect of the solution and its presentation to the Client
? Regularly revisits our approach to ensure it aligns to the Client’s strategic imperatives
• Full responsibility for all commercial & legal negotiations; adherence to governance & compliance; handover
• Delegates leadership of all smaller pursuits/new business opportunities to the designated Client Solutions Manager for the vertical:
? Oversees the pursuit, providing support & coaching where necessary
? Challenges the win strategy, the solution & the commercial model
• In conjunction with the Vertical Sector lead, develops & continually evolves the Business Development Strategy for the vertical sector
• Responsibility for coaching/mentoring of the Client Solutions Manager(s) allocated to the vertical sector
• Collaborates with the wider vertical community to leverage & distil best-practice
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• 10+ years of sophisticated, high-value strategic solutions experience and/or complex BPO engagement within a blue-chip organisation
• Corporate Real Estate industry knowledge an added benefit, but not critical to the role
• Proven track record in the successful negotiation of profitable complex contracts within global organisations
• Excellent solution architecture skills. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to navigate a global organization, influence stakeholders, inspire confidence and affect outcomes. Ability to gain trust and influence with limited direct authority
• Ability to thrive in a matrix environment; adept at managing virtual teams, encouraging different cultural and personal perspectives
• Excellent Relationship skills - using flexibility of style, emotional intelligence and rapport building to ensure customers & peers are fully engaged at all times
• Outstanding negotiator with the ability to create a win/win for both business and client
• Ability to think outside the box, multi-task and work well under pressure, to identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders
• Personal agility, connectedness and resilience to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
• Passion to define & influence standards and drive best practice
• Self-motivated, with the ability to fit in well with a team
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.