Client Delivery Manager – 6 Month Contract
Lead the implementation and customer success for Host people and technology
Designed to complement CBRE’s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organisational effectiveness through people-led, technology-enabled services. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it.
Reporting to the Director of Implementation and operations APAC, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for the Host client relationship, and implementation of Host people and technology projects.
We are looking for someone with a diverse and dynamic skill set, who is proactive, innovative, and leads by example to help us engage project stakeholders and assist clients in the implementation, set up and configuration of our established platforms to enhance our experience services offering and digital implementations.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
• Lead the overall implementation and customer success for Host people and technology
• Define the transition plan and timeline. Manage all stakeholders, scope, and activities to be performed by CBRE, for the duration of the implementation.
• Engage key internal and external stakeholders with exceptional communication.
• Monitor and manage enhancement and modification requests. Assist with technical configuration.
• Manage and monitor processes with a view to continual improvement.
• Establish, manage and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Periodic reporting and monitoring of progress in each implementation and escalate to management as required.
• Publish success stories, usage metrics and insights from client implementations.
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you need to be successful:
• 3-5 years’ system implementation / project delivery experience essential
• Experience in successful internal and external stakeholder management
• Superior attention to detail and ability to remain task focused.
• Microsoft Office and O365 knowledge essential
• High level of analytical skills
• App related experience advantageous
• Open to extensive domestic travel
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.