Reporting to an Area General Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of FM service is delivered to our client through effective leadership of an on-site team. The Contract Manager will take ownership for all aspects of operational management including health and safety, environmental, projects, budgetary costs, and customer service standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Good written and verbal communication skills. Require effective communication skills at all levels.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret basic financial documents.
Require basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Meticulous and sensitive to numbers. Attention to detail and accuracy
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Capable working in matrix environment
- Possess customer focus skills with a passion of customer service
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
Qualifications and Education
Possess Degree qualification and a minimum of 5 years of contract admin experience and industry knowledge in facilities management, Facility Management services and Projects.