CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Global A&T Finance Lead (large global banking sector client)
Reporting to: Global Integrated Finance Director (dotted line reporting to Global Real Estate Alliance Director)
The Global A&T Finance Lead will be a client facing role and responsible for managing all A&T contract commercials over the RE contract incl financial reporting, financial processes and audit requirements of the Deutsche Bank account. As a key member of the Senior management team, they will provide the Account/ Divisional/ Global leadership with high quality commercial & financial reporting, to support driving contractual value, service improvement and continuous improvement across the entire portfolio. This role will be a key interface for the client's Global Commercial and Performance management Leads and the CBRE Leadership team. The person will require excellent Client relationships and the ability to meet the strict client and CBRE reporting and MI requirements.
• Managing the strategic P&L planning / invoice raising of the Global Reimbursable fee across all in scope countries
• Support Global Integrated Account & Commercial Director, Global A&T Ops Lead and RREMs with driving Save targets and all Commercial areas of the contract
• Owning the RE Save target logging / validation process and alignment with client governance
• Drive high quality financial / commercial performance throughout the business, by developing strategic internal and external client relationships.
• Hold key relationship with client's Global Commercial and Performance leads.
• Ensure reporting consistency and integrity for both internal and external reporting – Best practice policy creation and improvement.
• Ensure full compliance with SOX control requirements within CBRE and with emphasis of client's Contract Assurance activities.
• Build and maintain strong relationship with Client staff at all levels
• Manage a Finance team who own CBRE month-end process and reporting integrity – GM, TWC, AR.
• Drive Month-end P&L process improvement and standardization across all countries. Support Regional / Global PLAN targets
• Manage CBRE and client PLAN and Forecasting outputs.
• Support Global Account/ Divisional/ Global leadership with high quality financial information.
• Draw upon CBRE best practice where appropriate. Build network with SMEs within client and CBRE to ensure awareness of wider initiatives.
• Act as point of contact for all CBRE Regional finance related initiatives.
• Effective Global Finance team management, evidencing strong leadership qualities
• This contract is an Integrated 5-year contract renewed in Dec’18 (for FM) and RE Go live in July 2019, on a principal basis covering countries across EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific.
• Scope of Contract covers the integrated delivery of Facilities Management, Client Services, Energy solutions and Real Estate.
• Qualified Accountant. Proven track record in area of finance.
• Good all-round IT Skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate with people at all levels across the account.
• Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
• Experience of working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite.
• Significant knowledge of CBRE financial processes, procedures and audit understanding.
• Self motivated, high achiever.
• Open and honest with high standards of personal integrity.
• Commercial and contract management skills critical
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.