CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Cleaner to join the team located in Sheffield. The successful candidate will be providing and delivering the best value & quality cleaning service. They will be doing this through completing duties to the CBRE Cleaning SSOW and site specifications as required in the cleaning schedules.
• Ensure safe working practices through Health & Safety standards
• Ensure all areas are kept clean to GMP standards
• Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed GMP cleaning standards and site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules
• Assist Department Cleaning Manager and Team Leader as required.
• Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently
• Flexible to the mobility of labour in regard to departments
• Ensure regular attendance and punctuality, following company procedures for holidays and sickness
• Meet company expectations in relation to conduct and performance
• Carry out any cleaning and associated tasks as required
• Ensure cleaning equipment is cleaned, stored, and kept in working order
• Undertake any training your managers seem necessary to enhance cleaning standards and performance
• Ability to communicate
• Team orientated
• Presentable appearance
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.