China EHS Manager
Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintain H&S Management System in accordance with Group policy and standards up to date, and review with Regional head in monthly basis.
- Identify and assess applicable local laws and regulations and conduct gap analysis.
- Perform risk identification and assessment on new premises and existing premises with renovation or modification projects.
- Conduct H&S premises inspection in country wide, covering all premises.
- Deliver training on general safety and occupational health issues, and organize outsourced training, e.g. first aired training.
- Conduct company Wellbeing projects as nominated country Champion and promote H&S job in Work Health Day and Group Security & Safety Week.
- Organize incident investigation, prepare investigation report to Regional head and share in country.
- Support local team for H&S related contents design and purchase, e.g. H&S signs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in HSE from four-year college or university. Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local health and safety, and environmental regulations is essential. Direct experience dealing with regulatory agencies and / or compliance officers is preferred.
Experience working in manufacturing, construction, and / or facility maintenance and management is preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
As required by local authority (if required). Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM), Occupational Health and Safety Technician (OHST) - Preferred