At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to be responsible for the Residential properties. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
1. Plan and allocate human resources effectively
2. Supervise and inspect the work of the technical staff, ensure that the work is completed to meet the functions required by the Customer.
3. Organize regular meetings for employees of the Technical Department so that everyone can understand the company's policies on fire prevention, health, hygiene ...
4. Organize the implementation and compliance with the current rules and regulations
5. Control the budget for energy operation, maintenance and use to take measures to implement and regulate appropriate activities.
6. Make plan, maintenance schedule, division personnel and implementation of maintenance programs for air conditioning systems, electricity, fire protection and other systems have been installed in building range.
7. Closely supervise the implementation of safety rules when working.
1. Update and prepare the report to the Building Manager to support timely and reasonable decisions regarding the operation.
2. Prepare and provide timely, accurate and complete reports as required.
1. Ensure daily duties are established and followed.
2. Monitor and resolve complaints from customers / tenants with a timely plan, record the monitoring diary at the project.
3. Proficient in the operation, maintenance and maintenance of machinery and ensure it works normally.
4. Ensure proper operation of air conditioning systems, electricity, fire prevention as well as other electromechanical systems within the building.
5. Perform the work of changing electromechanical devices when directed.
6. Engage in any fire alarm. Record and store all business commands.