Chargeman A0/A1/A4- Facilities (Hardware Manufacturing)
Penang , Malaysia
Date published: 19-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
- Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
We Want You To Join Us!
During MCO- may required to work on Shift
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for the electrical systems in a plant.
- Helps to plan, operate and carry out any work that is related to electrical safety precautions and preventive maintenance.
- Carries out predictive and repair maintenance for high voltage powers located in switch rooms.
- Is required to have a certificate in electrical chargeman by law.
What to expect on the role:
- To assist Facilities, Engineer & Assistance Facilities Manager for day to day operation.
- Liaise with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance of the applicable laws, including OSHA / EIA Act, DOSH, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies.
- Attend to mechanical and electrical breakdown, trouble shooting and provide regular monthly or yearly maintenance.
- To carry out daily inspection and monitoring for LV switchboards, switchgears.
- Carry out in-house electrical works including maintenance, inspection and testing as assigned by the management.
- Develop and maintain records and reports such as equipment and supplies inventories, damage reports, preventive maintenance and repair records, key and lock index.
- Supervise external contractor’s works / service and monitor their performance.
- To maintain the production floor which is comply to ISO/Federal standard set inside the cleanroom. Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client. Consults with clients to schedule preventive maintenance and other downtimes to minimize business interruption and inconvenience.
- Generating monthly work orders from FMP Maximo.
- Updating servicing frequency Maximo to align with the real-time requirement if required.
- Monthly in-house PM schedule arrangements.
- Ensure that all electrical services are always serviceable .
- Preparing monthly PM checklists.
- Closing monthly work orders and checklists for tasks that completed.
- Follow up and arrange scheduled service with OEM service team.
- Interpret OEM service report and lab calibrations compilations.
- Attending urgencies issues such as equipment troubleshooting etc.
- Inventories and commensurable tracking.
- Weekly dosing chemicals balance updates.
- Perform repetitive dosing chemical restock on a monthly basis.
- Hands-on fabrication for annual replacement.
- Compiling and recommend the suitable mechanical and electrical device for overall equipment at client plant.
- Assist in document buy-off and equipment EHS standard verification on site.
- Attending meeting and site audit support.
- Plotting activity required to perform during the annual shutdown.
- Provide maintenance technical data such as service interval, belt tension requirement, grease application weight, etc.
- Assisting in vendor plant pass submission and document preparation
To be eligible for the role:
- Must have a certificate authorized by SuruhanJaya Tenaga (AO/A1/A4
- Cleanroom Maintenance experiences will be added advantage- hands on in either 1k, 100k or 10K class, particle count, RH reading/basic parameters
- Minimum 3 years experienced in related field with basic Electrical & Mechanical.
- Preferred Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the maintenance of preventive and calibration of all M&E equipment and maintenance of the building structure.
- MNC background-Nice to have
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and chiller, cooler, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry and BMS Willing to work irregular hours, call back on normal, public holidays and on weekends.
Location of Work:
Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang