Centre Manager (Nicholl Highway)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes - M & E equipment and other maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations of upgrading standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facades.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with residents and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations. Constantly check the entire development to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
- Review / prepare minutes of all meetings, vet and submit recommendations where appropriate.
Skills & Experience required:
- Diploma / Degree in a property related discipline
- At least 8 years of proven experience in a similar role within Property Management, within the residential and commercial market.
- Fire Safety Manager certified a strong advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, and a responsive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and lead a property management team
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays (half-day)