Centre Manager / Building Manager / Condo Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 18-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting to Asset Manager, the incumbent will be representing the Managing Agent to manage the client's property.
- Hold regular management meetings with client to report on the activities and management of the Property, as well as to present recommendations relating to their management.
- Manage all financial matters, including monitoring of the income and expenditure of the Property to ensure that these are in line with the annual budget, payment of property tax, etc.
- Preparation of annual Income and Expenditure Budgets and Capital Improvement Budget for the approval within the time specify by the client.
- Liaise with government authorities/ statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of the Property
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping, pest control etc. and make recommendations of upgrading standards.
- Evaluate, review, recommend and manage the maintenance contractors for the Property; regular inspections of the Property to ensure the effective operation of the Property and bringing any areas of concerns, including any claims, liability or legal process, to the client.
- Responsible for the operational issues like managing the carpark and security gantry management system.
- Identify problem areas in operational process and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of operation.
- Take inventory and keep record of the Building fixtures and fittings.
- Attending to emergency situations.
- Regularly check the Property to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
- Oversee and ensure that any complaints from the occupiers of the Development are trouble.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with tenants and attending to their complaints and concerns.
- Oversee the preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Enforce the rules and regulations contained within the Lease Agreements and all relevant code of practices and statutory acts.
- Tenancy management, including coordinate with the Leasing Agent, Incoming or outgoing tenant/ occupier for the smooth handover of premises to the tenants in accordance with the Tenancy Agreement.
- Reviewing and approving tenant’s fit-out designs and programmes to ensure that no damage would be caused to the Property’s fixtures and fittings and no breach of the Tenancy Agreement, government rules, laws and regulations.
- Diploma / degree in building, facilities management or any relevant discipline with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to work with client and tenant
- Good analytical skills to assess situation and determine the best course of action
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and resourceful
- Commercial / Retail / Industrial building experience will be a strong advantage