London , United Kingdom
Date published: 8-Jan-2020
Central London Business Team
The UK CBRE London Business team is a team of 310 professionals operating from 4 offices across the Capital. The team has a very successful track record in dealing with real estate business in London. No other property consultancy in the world can demonstrate such extensive activity and experience of the London market. Our services include coverage of the following areas of expertise: capital markets – both domestic and international capital flows, office agency leasing and tenant representation, lease consultancy, new development, residential and research.
• Ongoing updating of datasets, particularly on the City, Docklands, Midtown and Southbank office markets (this will relate to both the availability and leasing of office deals in these markets).
• Marketing of CBRE properties.
• Inputting, into the Office Plus database, information regarding all market activity and transactions for the CBRE City market areas
• Analysis of information from the PLUS databases both internal (CBRE) & external (Clients) purposes.
• Working closely with the office teams as well as the research department to answer requests for data
• Maintaining the CBRE City Requirements data.
• Liaising directly with peers in the competing firms to exchange market information
• Preparation of data for monthly / quarterly reports
• Meeting deadlines in assisting in the reporting and presentation of data
• Develop the database so that a high quality in-house track record capability is built-up
• Maintain and create standard and customized schedules from the database
• Support to other CBRE teams in the market (investment, development, lease consultancy and research)
• Provide support on development of the Office PLUS database – looking to improve both the functionality and reporting of the tool for CBRE.
• Self-motivated individual who can work well both on their own and as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team
• Comfortable working with figures on a daily basis
• Excellent attention to detail is essential
• Comfortable with analytical tasks
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Confident communication skills with professional attitude
• Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
• Professional and confident, mature approach
• Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both colleagues, clients and external individuals
• Computer literacy is essential – must be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and able to use other computer packages