CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Calibration/Instrumentation Technician to join the team located in Carlow. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support service to the site as part of the IFM maintenance team.
• Comply with the MSD global policies, procedures, guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing practice in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
• Complete site training and keep up to date with the latest operational procedures
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
• Attend CBRE toolbox talks
• Work with a culture of EHS excellence at facility and provide high-quality safety, health and welfare technical approach to assigned operations
• Work with site permitting and compliance strategies
• Complete assigned PM/Calibration tasks and comply with the managed work flow process including planning interaction, scheduling, ProCal and SAP interaction as requested by the lead technicians
• Respond to emergency breakdowns across the site where a Calibration Technician is required including instrumentation and equipment on Utility systems, in plantrooms, production areas, and in the laboratories
• Repair instrumentation and equipment effectively and efficiently to minimize system downtime
• Carry out planned and corrective calibration work generated on CMMS (SAP) and ProCal
• Assist the IFM team in any role required by the business
• Supervision of specialist vendors to ensure work is completed to required standard
• Issue permits to work for third party contractors
• Support and promote a culture of continuous improvement by deploying best practice
• Attend required scheduled training, participate in a pro-active manner
• 3 - 5 years craft experience within a regulated environment
• Calibration, instrumentation trade qualification – Fetac Level 6 minimum
• Good communication skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.