Cal Center Operations Manager (B2B/Helpdesk Account)
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 19-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the activities of the customer service center team and ensure that initiatives and programs are aligned with the client's business needs, goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and organizes the activities of customer service representatives (CSR).
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex customer inquires and complaints that are escalated. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Monitors the performance, training, and development of staff. Conducts performance evaluations and counseling. Responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees within the Call Center environment.
- Motivates and coaches staff towards attaining performance goals, maintaining high productivity, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements procedures to improve employee efficiency and ensure smooth operations.
- Creates and analyzes special customer service reports for management and field personnel.
- Oversees workflow and tracking within the database to ensure accuracy and integrity of the system.
- Relevant digital experience and customer experience transformation and collaborate with internal partners to implement new technologies to improve operational efficiency
- Lead client engagements and workstreams related to process improvements and operational analysis for customer-facing services and functions
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- Experience in evaluating benchmark data (e. g. customer, process, financial benchmarks); web/chat/ email contacts, social media, contact center technology sales or project management experience with center start-ups, consolidation
- Experience in conducting analysis against benchmarks, producing recommendations, and performing implementations as a result of analysis and recommendations
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. Provides input into hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required. Minimum 5 years experience related to customer service/call center management.
- Call Center management and skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products. Experience in decision making abilities with a sense of urgency. Excellent internal and external customer service.