Wulanchabu , Mainland China
Date published: 16-Jan-2020
1 Basic training for system use to onsite staff, new hire training, and any continuing training for all staff on site.
2 Tier 1 CMMS support for the site
□ Initial Point of Contact for sites assigned for all CMMS topics
□ Initial Issue triage, Low Level Bug/issue identification end escalation as necessary
□ Research to identify local solutions
□ Coordinate with Global CMMS Support team for escalation as required
□ Smoke testing of the system after deployments/patching
3 Collection of field level feedback to drive iterative improvement in the tooling
4 Coordinate to help develop and communicate to assigned teams and all changes in CMMS Process, Procedure, or system configurations to educate the users base as to current operational requirements
5 Coordinate with Site Leads and CFM or other designated Engineering Team members to ensure that local paperwork has been completed and recorded as per current Engineering Operations requirements and tied correctly to the corresponding Work Orders
6. Changes to PM schedule or Non-PM Execution dates based on changes identified by local team and approved by site FTEs.
7. Maintain CMMS user records at each site serviced to ensure that new users are added in a timely fashion and that users who are no longer at the facility are deactivated to maintain an accurate roster.
8. Coordinate with the Engineering Team to maintain the list of site assets and locations within a DC and coordinate with Engineering team to ensure that they are auditing these records as per client CMMS Standards and Governance.
9. Verification that each Work Order has:
□ A related referenced MOP/SOP/EOP where appropriate.
□ That those procedures match the work indicated on the Work Order
□ That any/all Work Orders are referenced in each MOP/SOP/EOP executed
10 Auditing of Work Order records and other attached or otherwise related documentation as per the published CMMS Standards and Governance Documentation to ensure that all hours, notes, and other commentary are recorded in the correct places and with valid amounts. Escalate required updates or changes back to the Engineering team for resolution.
11 Basic report creation based on requirements defined by the local resources and approved by the client CMMS Program Manager
12. Scheduling of work activities to Engineering technicians
13. Sub-contracting Vendor coordination
14. Review of Subcontractor paperwork including Field Service Reports and other related documentation