The Planner is responsible for managing Archibus System, and maintenance program. As a Planner, the person shall be responsible for supervising and liaising with the Technical team and sub-contractors, understanding maintenance issues and implementing problem resolution, liaising with managers and stakeholders where appropriate.
His duties, roles and responsibilities are:
- Operate & manage the Archibus system with the assistance of the client's FM Team.
- Plan & schedule all maintenance activities for the client's Facility.
- Raise, complete and manage the work order pertaining to maintenance activities.
- Coordinate, plan and schedule all maintenance contracts and ensure that all maintenance activities are followed as per SOS (Scope of Service)
- Prepare Change Management Requests and submission to all customers via the client's Facility Manager / Facilities Shift Manager thru Location Manager.
- To update and keep a record of all the client's Asset register, Spare List or Inventory Control.
- To assist the client's FM Team in preparing Client Monthly Reports and all documentation as necessary.
- To assist Location Manager in requesting Quotation from vendors / contractors when necessary.
- Performs Quality Control on all completed CEP related documents used in work execution.
- Prepare all necessary reports and documents for weekly CCF meeting.
- Complies with and adhere to the OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 requirements and policies.
- Perform other works as requested by Location Manager.
- General Education Degree required, technical Degree would be an advantage.
- Experience handling CMMS is ideal
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence,
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skill.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, Outlook and internet/intranet. Ability to use Work Order System