Gurgaon , India
Date published: 22-Aug-2019
Experience: 1 - 6 years
This position requires an understanding and working knowledge of CMMS/Maximo functional capabilities and workflows primarily in facilities operations and maintenance. Data collection and loading.
- Verify, create, and manage facility equipment/assets, their locations and hierarchy
- Coordinate with the on-site Facility Manager, staff and the in-house maintenance team to ensure preventive maintenance schedules are correctly setup as per the operation requirement.
- In conjunction with the on-site Building Manager and staff and the in-house maintenance team, review and modify/create facility maintenance job/work plans, routes, and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Work with transition team to cover end to end transition covering data collection, data validation and system configuration, in setting up a CMMS system for transition go live.
- Work closely with off-site FM team to ensure CMMS data requirements meet local objectives and expectations
- Create training and operations documentation
- Provide L2 CMMS user support and global UAT testing
- Demonstrated working knowledge of facilities related work order scheduling and tracking, corrective and preventive maintenance work order scheduling and management, and facilities equipment/assets elements
- Good understanding of CMMS workflows, user interaction, presentation and training delivery skills