Work for a global commercial real estate leader
Drive revenue and growth for the Victorian business
Promote a strategic and growth focused business development mindset
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Develop strong relationships with CBRE market leaders and sales professionals to drive sales management and business development processes
- Drive organic growth through the management of the Business Development (BD) process identify and qualify opportunities and assist operators through the pitch process
- Coach leaders on the internal sales guidelines and processes, and ensure Salesforce technology and other systems are fully utilised
- Manage metrics and reporting related to BD activity, including local sales and market activity, client target lists, pipelines, market share and business plans
- Support leaders with broker/market gap analysis, and recruit, onboard and train teams on sales management best practice at CBRE
- Implement national sales curriculum in partnership with the Learning and Development team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualifications in Real Estate, Business/Commerce or a related field
- Proven sales experience in a competitive environment. Experience in commercial real estate is highly regarded
- The ability to build strategic relationships and influence, engage and work in partnership with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders across the business
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong business and financial acumen
- Technically savvy; competent using Salesforce, sales data management systems and Microsoft Office.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.