CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to develop and close new business opportunities within the UK facilities management market.
Reporting to a Business Unit Leader, The BDM will lead and drive forward the sales function of a Business Unit that operationally delivers total facilities management contacts, mainly partnering with private sector clients in corporate head office environments. The BDM will manage the end to end sales process, from lead generation through to the preparation of bid and tender documentation.
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the dedicated market.
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintaining excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
- To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
- To develop knowledge of multiple service lines including maintenance, cleaning, security and catering.
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
- Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards.
- Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
- Support re-bids and variations for existing clients.
- A minimum of 5 years proven sales/ business development experience from a relevant FM / Property background.
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents.
- Experience of successfully delivering high level presentations.
- Experience of dealing with a range of people including site staff, suppliers and customers.
We are looking from somebody based in London or the South East with a willingness to travel nationally where required.Application Process
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.