Work for the market leader in commercial real estate
Job opportunity with growth prospects
Autonomous role in a high performing team
Sydney - GWS Pacific
As a member of the Client Solutions Team within Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) you will be responsible for the identification, pursuit and cultivation of local sales opportunities that will contribute to the growth of the CBRE business. The primary focus on this role will be New South Wales, however, may include the pursuit of opportunities in other states and/or nationally.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Establish and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing and potential clients
- Lead and participate in the client-facing meetings and pitches
- Develop solutions for clients that will foster their business performance and success
- Customize and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents
- Work closely with local subject matter experts throughout the business at the functional and account management levels
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the property/facilities management sector including at least 3 years in a sales/business development role
- Flexibility to work outside core office hours and to travel throughout the State if required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in managing different levels of stakeholders
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Self-motivated with a strong customer focus
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.